Interested in becoming part of a Growing Roots Farmer's Market?
- Are you a small scale farmer (produce, livestock or dairy) located within 50 miles of one of our current markets? Please complete an application.
- Do you own a local, small scale food business located within 50 miles of one of our current markets? Are you producing the food item yourself? Are you using local ingredients? Fill out the application and we'll give you a call.
- Do you have an idea, a dream, a love for food or farming that you've always wanted to turn into income, but didn't know where to start, please email us.
Our markets are:
- Producer only - you need to grow, raise or make the item you plan to offer at the market.
- Local - farms and producers are located within 35 - 45 miles of a market location.
- Small scale - the philosophy is to offer retail opportunities to small scale food businesses.
- Sourced locally - whenever possible, all producers are asked to source their ingredients locally.
Select an application.
Applications are specific to what you propose to sell at the farmers market. Please complete the application which best fits your product.
- Produce Application - for fruits and vegetables
- Meat and Poultry Application - for all meats and poultry offerings, including eggs
- Fish and Seafood Application - all fish and seafood items
- Dairy Application - for all dairy related products
- Baked Goods Application - all baked goods, breads and sweets
- Value Added / Prepared Foods Application - all prepared foods
- Concession Application - all food trucks
- Service Application - any service related vendors
- Craft / Art Application - for all handmade art or craft. Please note: artists/crafters are not a standard addition to every market.
If you have any questions about participating in a Growing Roots Farmers Market, please send us an email.