1. Every fresh piece of produce from our amazing farmers: Blueberry Hill Farm, Down to Earth Farm, Down Home Acres, Frecon Farm, Kimberton CSA, Longview Center for Agriculture, Two Gander Farm. These are hot, long days for our farmers - no pencil pushing in this career path! They work hard! We love everything they bring to market!
- Fruits: berries, peaches, plums, apricots!
- Veggies: tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, onions, eggplants, purple beans, beets, carrots, zucchini, patty pans, Kirbys, oh gosh - so much more!
- Wyebrook making scrapple, seriously! Really?
- Lindenhof's hanger steaks, amazing, simply amazing!
- Canter Hill's guinea hens, on sale, tender and dark!
- Bockwurst from Birchrun Hills Farm, cooked in Frecon Hard Cider!
3. Blueberry Cinnamon Buns - BAM! Daily Loaf hit a home run!
4. Vera Pasta Tomato Pie - OMG! So amazing. Lasagna and Eggplant Parm too!!!
5. Nutella Croissants - when did we land in Paris - Saint Peters, Paris! I'll have an espresso with mine!
6. Jenny and Frank's Lemon Gelato - who turned on the air conditioner! So refreshing!
8. Shellbark Hollow's marinated chèvre - on a bacon baguette, thanks Daily Loaf!
9. Gluten Free Pizza Flats - - - no one should be deprived of pizza! Amaranth Bakery rocks!
10. Laura's Dark Chocolate Fig Biscotti - my new fav!
11. Dia Doce Cupcakes - every single flavor, let's not complicate things!
12. John and Kira's Tortoises - - - caramel, salt, nuts, chocolate - complete!
13. Old Mill's Maple Syrup - Sunday pancakes never tasted sooooo goooood!
14. Heat Wave - - - POPSICLES from Mompops - PEACH POPS - Frecon peaches!!!
15. Sheila's Crunchy Delights - - - Granola Bars, for the hike or the car ride; perfect!
15. The soap scent du jour from Ellen April - - - I feel pretty!
16. Ready for this - marrow bones wrapped in apple biscotti dough and stuffed with peanut butter - - - FOR YOUR DOG!!! Lovin'!
17. Posies - - - Love the Rustic Bunch at Downingtown!