WELCOME TO THE EAGLEVIEW FARMERS MARKET
The 2017 season of the Eagleview Farmers Market is set to kick off with weekly markets starting May 4th, every Thursday in Eagleview Town Center from 3 PM - 7 PM.
- Eagleview Town Center's Wellington Square is home to the Eagleview Farmers Market under the beautiful sycamore grove. Wellington Square is located directly across the street from Eagleview's newest Restaurant Row, home to Suburban, Bella Vista, Al Pastor and Brickside Grille; as well as steps away from the acclaimed Wellington Square Bookshop, chockful of great cookbooks and other great reads!
- Parking: There is plenty of parking in the adjacent lot, as well as the upper lots.
What's going on at the market this year?
- LOYAL2LOCAL is back - our ever popular loyalty program with monthly winners.
- New - the daily dish - simple meals, local roots! Each week we'll create a delicious and easy dish using what's fresh at the market that week. In season, fresh as can be, delicious and nutritious!
- Save the Date - August 10th is Ratatouille Hulaballouie! More to come on that soon!
- Amazing Farmers and Producers! All of our old friends are returning to the market, and we've got some new folks joining us too - take a gander at the listing below.
- Market bags (insulated) and window decals are coming - help to spread the word about the market by showing your support!
2017 Best of the Best from County Lines Magazine - Who Us?
Well if you haven't picked up the January issue of County Lines Magazine, hurry! Eagleview Farmers Market was named Best of the Best for FUN Farmers Markets! Wow - thanks, we're blushing beet red! Again!
Here's what they had to say:
Eagleview Farmers Market
Wellington Square, Eagleview Town Ctr., Exton
610-836-1391 / GrowingRootsPartners.com
We all know the reasons for supporting farmers markets: getting the freshest, healthiest produce and meats; supporting our local farms and local economies; chatting with neighbors and vendors. And then there’s that it’s just more fun to shop there. Organized by Growing Roots Partners, this market packs food, fun and events into four hours on Thursdays during pleasant weather. Showcasing some of our favorite meats (Canter Hill Farm), produce (Down to Earth Harvest, Frecon Farms), bakeries (Dia Doce, Nomadic Pies), dairy, extras (Vera Pasta, Waffaltopia, wine, tea, honey), crafts and fun like the Falling Leaf Festival. Plus a regular newsletter, active Facebook, Instagram and blog with entries that wax poetic about fennel.
Daily Local News x 2
Readers' Choice Winner
Bragging, we sure are! The Eagleview Farmers Market was named Best of Chester County Farmers Market in 2015, and 2016! Blushing BEET RED! Many thanks to all of the Daily Local News readers who voted for the Eagleview Farmers Market as their favorite farmers market! Your support is greatly appreciated, two years in a row!
Follow the Market on Social Media
If you're not following Eagleview Farmers Market on social media you don't know what you're missing! Check out our Facebook page and our Instagram. We may only be a 4 hour farmers market once a week, but we have something important to say all week long! Follow us to see our occasional excursions out to our farmers and food producers. Stay up to date with relevant news impacting local agriculture. Or just tune in to see what tickles our fancy!
Follow Eagleview Farmers Market Instagram
Participating Farms and Producers
Print a Pot
Looking for Chester County Food Bank
Sign Up for the Weekly Newsletter
Every week we email our Eagleview Farmers Market newsletter. The newsletter lists all of the farmers and food vendors attending the market that week, what they are bringing to market, their specials, as well as interesting tidbits about the market and the Eagleview community. Sign up today!