Downingtown Farmers Market
About the market.
The Downingtown Farmers Market boasts an amazing collection of local farms, food producers and artisans. We're located in Kerr Park every Saturday from 9AM to 1PM.
2018 Summer Market Season
Saturdays from May 5th - November 2018 9 AM - 1 PM Kerr Park
EBT accepted at the Downingtown Farmers Market.
The Downingtown Farmers Market is accredited to accept EBT purchases from any of our participating producers. We are the first and only farmers market in Chester County to be accredited. How does it work?
- All EBT purchases are processed at the market table by the market manager.
- EBT card holders can shop at any market stall (please note: no alcohol or hot ready to eat purchases are allowed). Simply select your purchases and show the stall staff your EBT card. They will give you a receipt for your purchases and hold your purchases until payment is processed.
- Take your receipt to the market manager and she will process your payment and mark your receipt paid.
- Return to the stand and give the staff person your paid receipt and they will give you you're bag of purchases.
- The market also participates in the Chester County Food Bank's Fresh2You Program. All EBT purchasers will be given Fresh2You Bucks, good on fruits and veggies only, for using their EBT card at the market.
Meet the producers.
MEAT & DAIRY
CRAFT & SERVICE
Follow us on Instagram @downingtownfm
See you at Kerr Park.
We're located by the gazebo on Pennsylvania Avenue, next to the Veteran's Memorial.