WELCOME TO THE DOWNINGTOWN FARMERS MARKET on Log Cabin Field
The 2017 season of the Downingtown Farmers Market is set to kick off with weekly markets starting May 6th, every Saturday in Kerr Park from 9 AM - 1 PM.
- Kerr Park entrance is located on Pennsylvania Avenue, between Manor Avenue and Wallace Avenue, right by the gazebo, on what is called Log Cabin Field. See the map at the bottom of the page.
- Parking: There is plenty of parking in the adjacent municipal lot. Should that lot be filled, there are a number of additional municipal lots close by, including the lot at the borough building accessed by a path.
What's going on at the market this year?
- LOYAL2LOCAL is back - our ever popular loyalty program with monthly winners.
- New - the daily dish - simple meals, local roots! Each week we'll create a delicious and easy dish using what's fresh at the market that week. In season, fresh as can be, delicious and nutritious!
- Also new this year - the Downingtown Farmers Market has been approved to accept SNAP payments. As soon as we get all of our administrative ducks in a row we'll let you know more!
- The Downingtown Community Spaghetti Dinner and Concert, hosted by Growing Roots September 23rd. Stay tuned for more details.
- Amazing Farmers and Producers! All of our old friends are returning to the market, and we've got some new folks joining us too - take a gander at the listing below.
- Market bags (insulated) and window decals are coming - help to spread the word about the market by showing your support!
We hate to brag, but . . .
Downingtown Farmers Market named Best of the Main Line and Western Suburbs for 2016 by Main Line Today Magazine! Oh dear, what a compliment! Thanks ever so much to the kind folks at Main Line Today for the acknowledgement - we're simply thrilled - why we're turning beet red!
Whoops - did we forget to mention in 2016 we were also awarded by the American Farmland Trust? We were!
Follow Downingtown Farmers Market on Social Media
Check out the Downingtown Farmers Market Facebook and Instagram account, and, please follow us! We'll take you on occasional tours of our participating farms and food producers. And, we'll keep you up to date on relevant news impacting our local agriculture scene.
Follow Downingtown Farmers Market on InstagraM
Participating Farms and Food Producers
Looking for Kerr Park
Kerr Park is a big park! You'll find us by the gazebo on Pennsylvania Avenue, next to the Veteran's Memorial, in Kerr Park.
Sign-Up for the Weekly Newsletter
Every week we email our Downingtown Farmers Market newsletter. The newsletter lists all of the farmers and food vendors attending the market that week, what they are bringing to market, their specials, as well as interesting tidbits about the market and the Downingtown community.