WELCOME TO THE MALVERN FARMERS MARKET!
The 2017 season of the Malvern Farmers Market is set to kick off with weekly markets starting May 6th, every Saturday in Burke Park from 9 AM - 1 PM.
- Burke Park is located off of Warren Avenue, just south of King Road. See the map at the bottom of the page.
- Parking: There is plenty of parking in the adjacent municipal lot. Should that lot be filled, there are a number of additional municipal lots close by, as well as the SEPTA lot.
What's going on at the market this year?
- LOYAL2LOCAL is back - our ever popular loyalty program with monthly winners.
- New - the daily dish - simple meals, local roots! Each week we'll create a delicious and easy dish using what's fresh at the market that week. In season, fresh as can be, delicious and nutritious!
- The 4th Annual Community Spaghetti Dinner and Concert, hosted by Growing Roots and The Malvern Memorial Parade Committee, June3rd. Tickets available at the Farmers Market.
- Amazing Farmers and Producers! All of our old friends are returning to the market, and we've got some new folks joining us too - take a gander at the listing below.
- Exercise in the park before market! We're all about being healthy. This year Malvern Parks and Rec has started a Saturday morning workout session. More on this soon.
- Market bags (insulated) and window decals are coming - help to spread the word about the market by showing your support!
Follow Malvern Farmers Market on social media!
Let's get social! Please follow Malvern Farmers Market's Facebook page and Instagram page. It's a great way to stay in touch with the market during the week. We'll take you on occasional excursions to the farms and trips to our producers. We'll share relevant information impacting our local agriculture scene. And we'll keep you informed about all things having to do with the Malvern Farmers Market.
Malvern Farmers Market Farmers and Producers
The Malvern Farmers Market boasts an amazing collection of local farms and food producers. Here is the listing of all participating merchants, some are at market weekly, every other week, once a month, or as a guest visitor.
Funny Farm Apiary
Looking for Burke Park?
Sign-Up for the Weekly Newsletter
Every week we email our Malvern Farmers Market newsletter. The newsletter lists all of the farmers and food vendors attending the market that week, what they are bringing to market, and their specials; as well as interesting tidbits about the market and the Malvern community.